Early Bird tickets available....
Agile Manchester will be back on 15-17 May 2024
In 2024 we’ll be gathering our community together once again to explore the innovations, challenges, and opportunities in flow, lean, and agile work. With a focus on practical, hands-on learning, you’ll leave Agile Manchester with actionable insights, new ideas and new connections.
See you there!
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear announcements and event news for 2024
What our participants say
"Excellent. Brilliant speakers and topics. Met lots of new people, and had some great conversations" - Sophie
"I felt safe to give feedback and I learnt about ideas on change and laughter and design" - Antonieta
"I’m 'agiling' a large department and 750 engineers, desktops and embedded SW and I got lots of ideas, perspective shifts and encouragement" - 2023 Participant
Take a look back at last year's event...
Why should you participate?
We know that three days is a long time to be out of the office, but we also know that Agile Manchester is worth it. So, why should you participate?
- Three days of sessions from fellow practitioners and internationally renowned speakers.
- Choose from different formats to suit your learning style.
- Learn new tools and techniques.
- Hear about real-life experiences.
- Meet new friends and socialise with your peers.
- Leave with new ideas and concepts you can put into practice straight away.
- Professionally organised by an experienced events team with 15+ years of experience in conference organisation for the technology sector.
Read our participants reflections and feedback on previous Agile Manchester events