COVID-19 Safety at Agile Manchester
Agile Manchester participants will need to follow any COVID-19 safety plan/requirements that we have in place at the time of the event - these will be communicated to you ahead of the event. At a minimum we'll work in accordance with advice and guidance from the UK and local governments, and we will continually review this up to, and at the event.
Your attendance at the Event is subject to our COVID-19 safety policy in place at the time of the event.
To reduce risk of COVID-19 transmission and provide the best experience, we are working to implement a number of important measures to reassure and protect everyone at our events.
Participants (including speakers and sponsors)
- If you are unwell, you must not come to the conference.
- We require all participants take a COVID-19 test, prior to arriving on each day of the event.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure they have a negative test before arriving at the venue, and participating at the event, on each day they attend.
- We will not check participants have performed these tests and are taking it on trust that you will behave professionally and with the safety of others in mind..
- We encourage mask wearing within the indoor spaces, especially in the main lecture theatre.
- Where windows and/or external fire doors can safely open, we have asked the venue to keep them open during sessions.
- Air filtration will be provided via HEPA air purifiers in each session room and in the conference registration / sponsors area.
- We will also be monitoring air quality throughout the conference using CO2 monitors as a proxy
We will provide
- Hand sanitiser in all session rooms, refreshment areas, and on our registration desk
- Disinfection wipes will be available in session rooms and from our registration desk
- We will be carrying a UVC LED sterilising cube for small electronic items
Last updated: 13 April 2023