12 May 11:15 — 12:45
About the session
I have been an agile coach for 7+ years and I notice that at some point we reach a plateau.
Agile helps us deliver faster, there’s no doubt about it. But as our velocity levels out, the next question is: how do we choose what we deliver?
We often focus on satisfying whichever stakeholder is making the most noise. Often the outside-in or customer-centric perspective is missing.
We have conducted a research project, where we assessed over 200 organisations worldwide. Through this we established a benchmark for customer centricity.
We would like to share some of the challenges and opportunities organisations are facing today, as well as our idea of customer-centric agility. I would also like us to explore how we can apply customer-centric principles to common methods e.g. the Spotify model, SAFe and scrum.
- Agile gets you delivering faster but not always delivering the right things (often the outside-in approach is missed out)
- Culture is very important; having a customer-centric culture drives a positive experience for employees and also drives sustainable business growth
- Learn about some of the common challenges of becoming customer centric
- Learn a framework that supports organisations as they make the transition towards customer centricity
- Explore how we can become more customer centric in how we develop our products
This session has:
A session number cap: 40 participants
Agile Culture, Mindset, Customer Centricity, Customer Focus