15 May 14:00 — 16:30
About the session
Note: this session runs for 120 minutes + 30 minutes for afternoon break.
We often operate in a Teflon world where despite our best coaching interventions things just don't "stick". We wonder why the changes we want to see simply reverse or don't appear at all. The answer is simple; our organisational systems simply aren't ready to accept them. Hannah and Stephen believe that no agile coaching intervention can be effective unless you first address the system and make space for it.
This talk will explore how systemic coaching and coaching constellation techniques in particular can help build a strong foundation on which you can introduce lasting change, and make it stick.
Want to understand the systemic dynamics at work in your team, programme, or organisation? This is the session for you. Practical and hands-on, you’ll experience mapping a constellation to help make sense of the dynamics at play, create systemic awareness and visualise the system.
- An understanding of how systemic coaching and constellations, in particular, can help you build strong and resilient teams
- Practical coaching tools to use with your teams
- Learn how the tools can be tweaked to work online with our hybrid teams
- See how using an individuals "felt sense" and a teams system map can help teams reach decisions - An understanding of the power that time, exchange, and purpose, play in our team dynamics
Systems Thinking, Scaling, Flow, Facilitation, Team Dynamics, Collaboration, Visualisation, Thought-Provoking, Gamification, People
- Includes interaction
- Has no session number cap