Ben Linders Consulting
17 May 11:30 — 13:00
About the session
Remote first is becoming the norm, and this is also true for new agile teams. Where you would previously organize one or more onsite in-person kick-off sessions to start a new team, these days a new distributed or hybrid team will have to be working online together from day one.
In this mini-workshop, we’ll use gamification to explore several tools and playing formats for chartering and starting up distributed agile teams to foster collaboration and team development.
- Learn about gamification as a way to start up teams and engage people in teams
- Experience how culture mood boards can help teams define their own cultural values and traits
- Play with psychological safety coaching cards to explore what can be done to increase safety
- See how you can coach new teams and enable them to become productive from day one.
Agile, Teamwork, Collaboration, Distributed, Hybrid, Scrum, Culture, Coaching, Advanced, Inclusivity, Team, Psychological Safety, Gamification, Technique, Self-management, Soft skills, People, Visualisation, Change, Practical, Sketch
- Includes interaction
- A tablet or laptop will be helpful
- Has a session number cap: 32 participants