17 May 15:10 — 16:10
About the session
We hope you’ve had an enjoyable and insightful conference. Now the hard work begins, putting the knowledge and wisdom you’ve discovered into practice, tailoring and synthesizing for use in your unique situation, with your unique style.
This session aims to help make a difference with what you’ve learned. Boosting motivation, working out the next steps and getting some input from your conference friends. Along the way, we’ll learn a little about coaching and use a liberating structure.
The session is reflective and relaxed with nothing too taxing or exuberant for the last day.
- A clearer idea of direction and where to start
- Tangible steps (experiments) for the near future.
- Top tips for success, generated and voted for in the moment.
- This session aims to consolidate thoughts so that folk leave the conference with a clear idea of what they want to experiment with first and a little extra motivation.
learning coaching actions goals motivation
- Includes interaction
- Has a session has no number cap